- ensuring the best possible service to you and your customers -
We know that as a contractor, you have enough to worry about. That’s why Full Throttle Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc. goes the extra mile to ensuring the best possible service to you and your customers.
- Upfront no hidden fee pricing. We know you need to provide a quote in a timely fashion that’s why we have flat rate upfront pricing based on square footage so you can prepare your quote without having to know how many vents the house has or without having to call for a quote for every job.
Please contact us for our contractor pricing.
Residential Service included in the price:
Cleaning the furnace (pulling the blower and cleaning it), cleaning the recoup coil in high efficiency furnaces, cleaning the air conditioning coil (if applicable) at no additional charge, cleaning all vents–both the return and supply air–regardless of the number of vents the home has. We also install a new pleated furnace filter (standard sizes) at no extra charge or clean the reusable filter. We set the precedent for industry standards when it comes to clean!
Also included with our services:
- Expertise and Experience. Our Team has over 15 years of experience in the HVAC and duct cleaning industry. We possess NADCA ASCS and CVI designations as well as several IICRC certifications which are utilized for HVAC restoration projects.
- Free cancellation fee. We understand that jobs do not always go as planned. Therefore, if the unforeseen has occurred and we are not able to complete the job as scheduled, we will not charge you if the job has to be rescheduled (one free cancellation per job site).
- Scheduling. Let us manage the scheduling for you. Email or call us with your customer’s contact information and we will do the leg work for you. Our friendly and professional office staff will make arrangements directly with your customer so you do not have to be the middleman and try and accommodate two schedules. Once we have made contact, we will email you with the scheduled date for your information and records.
- Automatic email and/or text notifications. If we have your and/or your customer’s email address, a picture of the technician will be sent when our technician is en route. Peace of mind for your customer – confirmation to you that the job is being done. Alternatively, if we have cell phone numbers on record, a text message is automatically generated when our technician is en route.
- Prompt invoicing. For your convenience, we aim to have our invoice out within 48 hours after the completion of the job.
What all this means is exceptional service from the initial point of contact. Right from that first phone call or email right through to the completion of the job. We guarantee it!
Additional Pertinent Information:
- Full Throttle Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc. is incorporated pursuant to the laws of the province of Saskatchewan.
- Full Throttle Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc. is in good standing with Saskatchewan Workers’ Compensation Board (WCB).
- Full Throttle Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc. carries both commercial general liability insurance ($5,000,000) and a Commercial Auto Pak policy which covers every vehicle in its fleet.
- Full Throttle Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc. ensures compliance with The Occupational Health and Safety Regulations, 1993 (Saskatchewan) and The Saskatchewan Employment Act.
- Full Throttle Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc. has a safety representative on staff and regularly reviews its Policies and Safe Work Practices.
- Full Throttle Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc. is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
JUST A FEW EXAMPLES OF COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL JOBS WE HAVE COMPLETED
- Box stores
- Care homes
- Commercial dryers
- Commercial office space
- Highrise buildings
- Kitchen make-up air systems
- Portable trailers
- Restaurant heating and cooling ducts
- Slab on grade ductwork
- Woodworking shops dust collector bins
We have the right tools for any size of job! Please visit our Tools of the Trade section.