- ensuring the best possible service to you and your customers -
We value your business and loyalty. That’s why we are always looking to improve our business systems to ensure you, our priority customer, gets the best service possible in a timely and efficient manner! As a result, we have set up an email account exclusively for our priority customers.
Schedule Management - Let us manage the scheduling for you. Email or call us with your customer’s contact information and we will do the leg work for you. Our friendly and professional office staff will make arrangements directly with your customer, so you do not have to be the middleman and try and accommodate two schedules. Once we have made contact, we will email you with the scheduled date for your information and records.
Priority Service - We reserve contractor spaces and do our absolute best to accommodate your last-minute appointment request.
Email reminder - You will receive an email reminder two days before the service takes place.
En route email and/or text notifications - If we have your and/or your customer’s email address, a picture of the technician will be sent when our technician is en route. Peace of mind for your customer – confirmation to you that the job is being done. Alternatively, if we have cell phone numbers on record, a text message is automatically generated when our technician is en route.
Prompt invoicing, net 30 days - For your convenience, we aim to have our invoice out within 48 hours after the completion of the job (quite often same day or next day). The terms are due in 30 days. This means you can get paid faster!
Free cancellation fee - We understand that jobs do not always go as planned. Therefore, if the unforeseen has occurred and we are not able to complete the job as scheduled, we will not charge you if the job has to be rescheduled (one free cancellation per job site).
Price freeze - The prices are guaranteed not to change for two (2) years from the date of the first job we complete for you.
Air conditioning Type 1 coil clean included - Air conditioning coil included in the pricing for simplicity in quoting.
No charge compliance documentation - Standard compliance documentation you may require will be sent to your office free of charge (WCB Letter of Good Standing, Certificate of Insurance, standard prequalification forms, etc.)
Information we need - Sq ft, address, site contact, equipment to be cleaned.
Expertise and Experience - Our Team has over 50 years of experience in the HVAC and duct cleaning industry. We possess NADCA ASCS and CVI designations as well as several IICRC certifications which are utilized for HVAC restoration projects.
Upfront no hidden fee pricing - We know you need to provide a quote in a timely fashion that’s why we have flat rate upfront pricing based on square footage so you can prepare your quote without having to know how many vents the house has or without having to call for a quote for every job.
Full Throttle Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc. is committed to exceptional customer service and the highest of industry standards.
Thank you for your past, present and future business - it is greatly appreciated. We look forward to strengthening our business relationship with you one small detail at a time.
Additional Pertinent Information:
- Full Throttle Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc. is incorporated pursuant to the laws of the province of Saskatchewan.
- Full Throttle Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc. is in good standing with Saskatchewan Workers’ Compensation Board (WCB).
- Full Throttle Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc. carries both commercial general liability insurance ($5,000,000) and a Commercial Auto Pak policy which covers every vehicle in its fleet.
- Full Throttle Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc. ensures compliance with The Occupational Health and Safety Regulations, 1993 (Saskatchewan) and The Saskatchewan Employment Act.
- Full Throttle Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc. has a safety representative on staff and regularly reviews its Policies and Safe Work Practices.
- Full Throttle Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc. is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
JUST A FEW EXAMPLES OF COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL JOBS WE HAVE COMPLETED
- Box stores
- Care homes
- Commercial dryers
- Commercial office space
- Highrise buildings
- Kitchen make-up air systems
- Portable trailers
- Restaurant heating and cooling ducts
- Slab on grade ductwork
- Woodworking shops dust collector bins
We have the right tools for any size of job! Please visit our Tools of the Trade section.